Available now – the latest edition of maxon motor’s Driven magazine.
Read about the pioneering applications maxon motors are driving.
Predominately featuring in this edition is the use of Robots. Assisting in the home, in manufacturing and in disaster relief, the following topics are covered:
- The emotional connection between robots and people – is there such a thing?
- The new maxon BikeDrive. CEO Eugen Elmiger predicts: “The maxon BIKEDRIVE is going to create a stir in the e-bike market.”
- maxon water features
- Controlling axes in robotics
- A wheelchair made for all terrains and circumstances
- The robot inspired by the Stick Insect: intelligence on 6 legs.
Contact maxon motor Australia +61 2 9457 7477 for a printed copy or search the App and Android stores to download this edition for free.