Extreme Enviroment Operation of DC Servo Motors: Free Webinar
In conjunction with the Motion Control Association, maxon motor are running this Webinar specifically geared to engineers who need motors to run in extreme environments such as down hole drilling, high temperature, submersible, vacuum, and space.
• DC Motor selection background.
• Brushed or brushless DC motor.
• Heavy duty DC motors for harsh environments.
• Testing of heavy duty motors for vibration, temperature and in oil and/or air.
• Application fields of heavy duty motors.
You will learn:
• How to size a motor for a particular application.
• How key motor data change with ambient temperature and environment they run in.
• How to make a DC motor “Heavy Duty” and how the outcome is tested at maxon.
Title: Extreme Environment Operation of DC Servo Motors: What are the challenges and what is required?
Date and time: Tuesday January 21st at 16:00 (UK time)
Duration: 1 hour
Please click on the link to register